Shoo fishy shoo!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @ my worst day of my life
Human body is really considering a science.
Science is something that we will never ever manage to know it fully, from head to toe.

I’m damning my life, I slept after completing my presentation board yesterday, thinking that I could wait up at around seven in morning and then keeve for assessment, I gladly adjust the alarm in my phone and poof, I’m asleep!

When I woke up, I look at my phone timing, it’s 10.37am.
fcuk it, my assessment is at ten?! For a moment, I guess I went fit.
I don’t know what to do and doesn’t know whom to call.
I called R, and I reconfirmed the submission timing hoping that miracle could happen, but it doesn’t really happen. He asked me where am I, obviously I’m at home. I’m really pissed for a while that the reason that we are friends yet he didn’t even bother to see whether I did submit for my assessment or not and you know. eventually give me a call and maybe that will prevent me from being late, selfish maybe. This is like common sense, dude. When you’re not in class, I also called you but can’t you be likewise. What can I say now is that you’re just very very selfish.

I panicked and sms everyone in my contact, and now I realized that who is my true friend and who aren’t. Thanks Alvin, Shihan, Joey, Brien and even Celine. Well, for now I know who are classified as friend while those whom I considered as friends are actually suppose to be classified under classmate and acquaintances only.

Well, that isn’t the only thing that you’ve shown your selfishness and neglecters . Enough of it. Really, life is a damn thing.

Labels:

Disclaimer for stranger/friends/foe
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Thank you very nice

Blog status
You're greatly appreciated
friend no.

talk it out


Prayer's
I told myself, “I’ll be careful not to sin by what I say, and I’ll muzzle my mouth when evil people are near.” I kept completely silent, but it did no good, and I hurt even worse. Stop being angry with me and let me smile again before I am dead and gone.” Psalm 39
Amen."

thanksgiving
Spanish - A La Nanita Nana

Daily Confession
151108
Dear God, With this prayer I call to mind my friends. I ask for Your blessings on them. May angels fill their nights And bless their days. May they find joy and peace and harmony. May I be a source of happiness in their lives. May our bond be strong and based on truth. May they always know that In me, they have support. May I live a life that Lives up to this prayer. Thank you God...Amen
Amen"

stickynotes
By post:
He's busy with work, You're busy with school.Seems...

By month:
November 2008
January 2009