Shoo fishy shoo!
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @
He's busy with work, You're busy with school.
Seems like everyone is busy with one thing or two and neither of them have any time for me?

Whatever. If you want to contact me by now you will do so.
Maybe I'm dumb enough to hold on, I guess?
Maybe I should pretty much of giving it up now? Friends comes and go, don't they?

I know that I'm been made use of but I still got to be used, right?
This feeling is rather dumb and ironical .

I want to go my way !

Disclaimer for stranger/friends/foe
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Thank you very nice

Blog status
You're greatly appreciated
friend no.

talk it out


Prayer's
I told myself, “I’ll be careful not to sin by what I say, and I’ll muzzle my mouth when evil people are near.” I kept completely silent, but it did no good, and I hurt even worse. Stop being angry with me and let me smile again before I am dead and gone.” Psalm 39
Amen."

thanksgiving
Spanish - A La Nanita Nana

Daily Confession
151108
Dear God, With this prayer I call to mind my friends. I ask for Your blessings on them. May angels fill their nights And bless their days. May they find joy and peace and harmony. May I be a source of happiness in their lives. May our bond be strong and based on truth. May they always know that In me, they have support. May I live a life that Lives up to this prayer. Thank you God...Amen
Amen"

stickynotes
By post:

By month:
November 2008
January 2009